Monday, May 26, 2008

New York

We have been having fun in New York so far...me a little more than Kyle as he works all day Mon-Sat. :( But we get to go out and tour the city together on Sunday. This Sunday and last Sunday we went to Central Park. For those of you who have not been to Central Park it is HUGE! It is 2.5 mi. in length and .5 mi in width. There are more than 58 mi of walking paths throughout the park. It is unbelievable! I have now been 3 times and have not seen all of the park, but it is one of the most beautiful and amazing places in New York I think, maybe my favorite. So here are some pictures of our journey as well as some of our apartment in Fort Lee, NJ.
Kyle & I in front of Belvedere Castle
Close up of Belvedere Castle overlooking Turtle Pond (never seen more turtles in my life!)
Kyle giving a nice smile! The building in the background with the 2 towers is called The Twin Towers of Central Park West. Many famous people have and do live here, except Madonna, for some reason they denied her.
Bow Bridge, some of you may recall this from Enchanted
Our Lovely Kitchen

Living Room
Bedroom

Our Big Girls!

Time Square Hershey Store

Platinum Wives! Traci, Baby Max, Deborah, Jane, Me, Jaelynne, Christi, Jamie, Baby Zoie

8 comments:

Kristina said...

hey kyle! it was great to see you at alicias wedding, it has been years! your wife is super adorable! im excited that she had started a blog!

Mary said...

That was a great post. All those NY pictures definitely are making me even more sad I can't see them with you in person! Nice apartment too. Could I have some of that furniture? Keep the posts coming sista!

micah folsom photography said...

how fun! it is so pretty there! are you guys just there for the summer?

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

hey, glad to see we can keep in touch through blogging after the fun summer in NYC! You guys are so fun.

Mary said...

Bridget and I are checking out your blog again in hopes of updates . . . Bridget had a comment though . . . "that's Kyle's dogs, they're cute."

Love ya sista! Thanks again for the recipe!

Piper said...

I am so glad to see you guys have a blog now! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Freethinkingpunk said...

Hey Kyle and Shadolyn it's your cousin Chris in Okinawa, Amanda had been bugging me to make a blog so I am finally on here. Drop me a line sometime.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

how fun! you guys are selling for platinum??? We almost went with platinum this summer, but went with Pinnacle instead and we are in Corpus Christi Tx. New York looks so fun!