Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun with Ryan & Piper

This weekend Kyle and I were fortunate enough to have Ryan & Piper visit. Although it was only for 2 days we had a blast hanging out with them. On Saturday I got to go into the city with them...I feel like we went everywhere! Both have been to the city before so they pretty much showed me around which was great for me! Than on Sunday we got the chance to attend our first Yankees Stadium game. It was really cool but the weather was not! 96 degrees with humidity is not a good mixture. Nothing like Chase Field AC thats for sure but was still fun to do because this is the last season the Yankees will be using the stadium. :(



Washington Square
Ground Zero
Dylan's Candy Store, behind us Project Runway dressesDress designed by Christian Serrano, Project Runway winner to Pipers right Anyways...thanks for the fun weekend Ryan & Piper, see you in Dec!

5 comments:

Mary said...

So how are you so flippin cute even in that hot weather?!? Those dresses really are crazy. I tried to do a candy wrapper creation once--didn't turn out even close to that.

Piper said...

Thanks Kyle and Shadolyn for such a great weekend. Too bad we could not have stayed longer, but we loved every minute of our visit. Especially the blow up mattress. I am pretty sure we are going to buy that exact one now. Well again we loved hanging out with you Shadolyn on Saturday and will never forget the free ride across the bridge or the near death experience while crossing the street. You will probably never live that one down. Sorry. Thanks again!

jayme said...

How fun. I love that you took pictures by the project runway dresses. I am working on a Wa update.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hey! I found you on Micahs blog! Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog! chantealbrooks@yahoo.com

Missy said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog, yay! That's so neat that you guys are able to spend the summer in NY, sounds like you are having a blast;)