Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're jumpin on the band-wagon!!!

Ok so I started this blog over a year ago in secret because I never did anything with it, but I am attempting to do something with it now! Yay for me!

Kyle and I are happy to be finished with school for the semester and are spending our summer in New York. Kyle is selling for a security system company and I get to hang out at home with Lucy & Penny (our dogs for those who didn't know we got some). When I'm not hanging out with them I get to go see the sites with some of the other wives whose husbands are also selling. It's been lots of fun so far and we look forward to this summer. We will be here til the end of Aug. so whoever wants to come visit our doors are open and our air-mattress is ready for ya!

Here are just some random pictures from our time being married until I can get some from New York posted...



Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta (Kyle, Bro Matt, & Bro Shawn)
Kyle's 23rd Birthday! He doesn't like cake, so I made him this sweet Rice Krispy guitar!
This is our Penny...she's bigger than this now.
And this is Lucy....she is MUCH bigger too, but cute!


One Year Anniversary in Vegas. sorry its turned:)
Kyle & I in Japan March 2007
Sedona w/ some friends
Drew & Alicias Wedding! Love you guys!
Last but not least...Kyle in his comfort zone for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

Mary said...

You go girl! Way to follow the crowd (and give into sibling pressure). Totally love the pics and oh my gosh--Lucy and Penny are so loveable. You best be gettin on that camera problem so I can see how you are livin in ole NYC. And P.S. My last tagged blog--7 things about me--I'm tagging you. I expect a report by 6 am tomorrow morning. Love ya sista!

Mary said...

And P.P.S.

Love the background lady!

Bevans' said...

to cute! i love the back ground where did you find it? your dogs are sooo cute as well. what kind of dog are they? i hope your having a fun time in nyc. hopefully we will get to see you sometime this summer.

Mary said...

And P.P.P.S Way to go on the guitar rice krispie for Kyle's birthday! That is like so impressive and such a cute idea.