Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scrub a dub dub

It always amazes me everytime I get on here to blog again how much time has gone by! I'm even more amazed with how fast James is growing. He turned 6 wks old yesterday...I don't know where time has gone. He is just so adorable and cute! I'm even ok when people think he's a girl because girls are usually cuter! Just 1 1/2 wks ago we were finally able to give James his first REAL bath which we of course documented for years of blackmail...it went as follows.

At first he was hanging out, thinking it was O.K. That quickly changed to...

being REALLY upset. That continued until...
he finally got his hair combed, his favorite pass time. :)

Needless to say we are having a blast watching him grow and seeing how he changes everyday!

9 comments:

jayme said...

Yeah for an undate!! How did pictures go? I had lots of fun holding James yesterday :)

Dani Kelly said...

Oh my! Shadolyn he is SOOOO stinking cute!!!!

Bevans' said...

he is soo adorable! i can't wait to see him!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

oh my goodness, what cute faces he makes

Zaugg Blog said...

hi i changed our address to zauggs.blogspot.com

Seth and Ashley Furmanek said...

Hey girl! How are you? It's been forever! I hope you and your family are doing well!! :) We will be out in Aug for a weekend and I will give you a call to see if you're free!! Miss you!

Mary said...

I have read this post several times . . . but failed to comment until now!! Love his chubbness . . . can't wait to her his sounds!

Naylors said...

He is adorable shadow! I cant wait to meet him!

Mary said...

P.S. Cover that boy's man-hood! Shesh!