Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unbelievable!

So yesterday night around 7:30 Kyle and I made a little trip to the grocery store to buy some apples for another yummy pie! We were really thinking this was a great time to shop because there were barely any people there....

After we bought the goods which took approx 15 mins. we came back out and as I'm walking around the car I notice something amiss...

Me: "Kyle, um you don't have a license plate."
Kyle: "Ah crap!"
Me: "What?"
Kyle: "Someone stole our license plate!"

First off I didn't even know people did that. Weird! So we went home called the police and they said that we would have to get a new license plate because the chances of finding these things is very slim. We were pretty bumned!

Then around 11:00 that same night we got another call from the Police. THEY FOUND OUR PLATE! How awesome! Some joker who also has a 4-Runner or stole a 4-Runner (stupid person, great car) stole our plate and decided to take it as there own! Guess that didn't pay off! So lucky for us we don't have to get a new plate, and we will go pick up our old one tomorrow.

Just shows it doesn't pay to steal...not that it ever did!

5 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Oh my gosh that is crazy. Haha but funny at the same time...Who steals License plates these days!!! Congrats on being pregnant. That is seriously so exciting.

micah folsom photography said...

I can't believe someone would do that! wow.. people these days!

Call Me Grizzly said...

What up?! Where did that baby in the womb come from??? Way to go!

Hope all's well with you jokers. Nice pie, by the way!

Mary said...

What the?! I can't believe you got it back--that night even!

The Keslers said...

Wow!! You guys are pregnant? I had no idea, congratulations!! My bet is a girl.