Friday, October 24, 2008

Shout Out to Kyle

As some of you may or may no know Kyle was hired by GoDaddy sometime back. He was finally able to start training last Monday and has been going non-stop since! Most days I see him for about 15 mins. in the morning and thats it! Well in order to keep his job, GoDaddy administers a test in the middle of training and if you don't get 85% or better its Sayonara! I am proud to share that Kyle was 1 of 3 who passed and the only one to get 100%. We had a rough time at our house this week as my parents put our family dog down that we've had for about 11 yrs, and it happened to be the same day Kyle passed his test. B/c of that he didn't get the recognition he deserved.

So this is for you babe...I love you, I am so proud of you, and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing person in my life!

3 comments:

jayme said...

Congrats Kyle!!

Mary said...

What?! Dang boy! You rock for two reasons:

1. You have dogs, so you understand, but you gotta be thinking, awwwh . . . come on!

2. Seriously, only 1 of 3? Whooo!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Hi Shadolyn,
You don't know me but I was friends with Kyle growing up. My husband used to work for GoDaddy a few years back and we really liked it. And congrats on finding out you're having a boy! They are so fun :)