Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Look

Yesterday Kyle & I were able to have another ultrasound. This was our 3rd ultrasound. Normally we would not have done so many but it was thought that there may have been something wrong with out little boy's kidneys so we had to go back several times. After yesterday we won't have to go back again! We are so grateful and are more and more excited as the days go by to meet our little guy. Its so amazing to me how they can do the 3D, 4D ultrasounds so I thought I'd share them with you.

Our Little Boy at 18 Weeks

His Legs & Feet at 23 Weeks

He decided not to be cooperative so this is the best we got of his face at 23 Weeks which wasn't even his face it was the side of his head!

9 comments:

Amelia Kate said...

i love it! I wanted a 3D but never got one! I am so happy for you!!! we need to get together!

micah folsom photography said...

I love the 3D! they are the coolest ever!

Dani Kelly said...

Yeah I would love to make you one! Any prefence on color? Send me your address too! My email is dani.kelly@live.com or 801-592-3494. Any names yet?

Missy said...

What a cute little guy! It's fun to see the 4D ultrasounds. I'm so glad that everthing is ok with his kidneys.

Dani Kelly said...

Sorry I spelled it wrong and can't figure out how to change it. Any preference on a color?

Mary said...

Wow girl! Those are awesome and kinda crazy pictures. I'm so glad to hear things are well. Can't wait to meet my newest little nephew! Love your guts sista.

Unknown said...

You two are so cute and Guitar Guy gets his own mini-me, way to go Kyle! Next time remember go for a little girl, Shad has a primal need to make giant hair bows and attach them to someone frilly...and your Halloween costume just won't cut it ;D

Kristina said...

Congrats Kyle on becoming a daddy SOON!

--Kristina

MONSON FAMILY said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope your pregnancy is going well. Love the pictures. It was probably a lot of fun to see the baby like that.