Friday, July 25, 2008

Washington/Oregon Trip

Well it has been ages since I've last posted! No excuses, I just like to have pictures with my posts and since we forgot to bring our camera-computer adaptor I have to borrow one from someone here and it usually takes me a few days to get it.

So I was lucky enough to take a trip to visit Kyle's Mom for 1 1/2 wks!!! We had a blast! We visited cute towns along the coast in Washington, went to Snohomish (antique town), took the ferry to Seattle for some shopping and of course the market, kayaking and just hanging out and relaxing! I am so glad I was able to spend that time with her! She is such a fun and amazing person, so thank you for everything!

I was also able to drive down to Oregon to visit my Sis, Bro-in-Law and niece. It also worked out that my parents were visiting them at the same time so I got to see them too! We had a great day hanging out on the Oregon coast, building a sand castle and visiting Astoria!

All in all it was a great trip and I'm so glad I was able to take it even though I missed Kyle! Hopefully next time he can take the trip with me!

P.S. There were more pictures from Washington but while I was uploading them to make a slideshow on my computer my lovely pup decided to chew my power cord and my comp. died while they were loading. Luckily Kyle has his computer so when I got on to see if all the pictures loaded only part had! I will get the rest when my new cord arrives! :)

4 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

looks like such a fun vaca!

Mary said...

I love the picture slide show! What a good looking bunch of relatives you have.

You didn't tell me about the dog eating your cord! Ha! That's funny in a painful way.

Love ya!

Deborah said...

Shadolyn! How did you get that picture at the top of your blog to fit perfectly in the box?? I can't quite figure out how to do that myself....

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

its so gorgeous up there! so jealous you got to go. hope your trip to calgary is fun. we're going to miss you guys!